Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F)
Studies have shown that linoleic acid has anti-inflammatory properties and can help:
• Lessen the appearance of acne.
• Lighten the skin and retain its moisture.
• Support the skin barrier.
• Reduce the appearance of dark spots.
Beta-Carotene (vitamin A)
One of the most powerful antioxidants, the body also converts beta-carotene into retinol and has been shown to:
• Help to prevent UV-light induced damage.
• Lower oxidative stress by fighting free radicals.
Antioxidants and fatty acids
Contains a variety of antioxidants and fatty acids such as:
• Palmitic acid
• Stearic acid
• Oleic acid (also known as omega-9)
• Linoleic acid (also known as omega-6)